Staff Accountant I
LFG Partners is a professional services CPA firm, with divisions in accounting and taxation, corporate finance advisory, and SR&ED and business tax incentives. We are looking to grow our accounting team, and are seeking a motivated individual to join us as Staff Accountant I.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
• Assist in preparation and distribution of client financial statements
• Allocating expense transactions
• Entering invoices for accounts payable, and sales invoices for accounts receivable
• Bank, credit card and general ledger reconciliations
• Payroll preparation and remittances
• GST/PST calculations and filings
• Managing workflow, due dates and client relations
• Administrative duties, assisting SR&ED and Finance division as required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
• 0 - 2 years' experience in accounting
• CPA candidate, experience verification route
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Why LFG Partners?
At LFG, we provide a wide range of services to clients who are great to work with. In the accounting and tax team, you will see a wide range of clients, and have support and mentorship from our senior practitioners. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and have a fulfilling work environment and ability to grow upwards in the firm.